Have an invite code?
Checking your offer will NOT affect your credit score.
By providing your number, you consent to receive text messages. Data rates may apply.
As featured on
1.5% Cashback Visa Credit Card Get a credit card that earns you unlimited 1.5% cashback on every single purchase. Use what you want, when you want. Yes, even on that coffee and donut.
Cash Out To Your Bank Directly deposit cash from your Aven card to your bank account at the same low rate. No gotchas. Just a one-time 2% transfer fee.1
Balance Transfer Other Debt Transfer your other high-interest credit card or personal loan debt and start saving thousands in unnecessary interest payments. No gimmicks. Pay the same low rate. Just a one-time 2% transfer fee.1
Flexible Repayment Options Only pay for what you use. You can make payments like a regular credit card – a minimum of 1% of the statement balance plus interest. Or for Balance Transfers and Cash Outs, you also have the option for fixed monthly installment payments.
Answer a few simple questions to quickly confirm your identity and home. Does not affect your credit score.
A flexible yet simple process to instantly verify your bank account or pay stubs. You pick which works for you. For some this step is automatically calculated.
We seamlessly connect you with our notary to sign your documents entirely digitally.
Interest saved with Aven6
The Unnecessary Interest Paid is the interest we will save you over those banks. Estimate assumes no additional transactions are made and the suggested “monthly” payment is paid every month for 3 years. Paying only the min payment of 1% principal & interest increases the “Total” amount paid and will not pay off the balance in 3 years. See Min Payment Example for repayment using min payment.
Can’t believe everything, from start to finish, took place in couple hours. In my case, it probably took more time because of a technical glitch on my side. Initially I liked Aven’s idea but was skeptical, but later I fell In love with it after I saw their process and approach in delivering what they promise. To me getting a HELOC approval in couple hours is like recent space trips taken by Branson and Bezos... that are quick, accurate, and fascinating. The astonishing part is the virtual notary. When everything is online in this digital age, why not notary? Thanks to technology and Aven. HELOC approval is no longer a painful process.
This new product is amazing! I tried to get HELOC on my properties through a bank and through credit union but I was not able to. Just when I gave up, this Aven offer came in the mail. I worked with Jag. Spoke with him a few times before I actually applied. He was super helpful and responsive, as I had a few glitches. I applied in the evening and was approved and ready to sign with an online notary the next morning. Really happy with the process. HELOC is slightly better option, but depending on the goal this product can work just great. Thank you!
I was skeptical about this product after going to banking institutions. Aven is the real deal,they are honest and they answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. The process took less than 1 day. Jag and Camille went over and beyond. No hidden agendas and no fine print . Def recommend Aven
Backed By FDIC Insured Bank We are partnered with Coastal Community Bank, member FDIC, pursuant to license by Visa USA Inc. You benefit from our innovation, great pricing, and simple convenience with the trust of a traditional FDIC-insured bank.
Built In Safeguards Tools to keep control over your spend and debt. Everytime you purchase, you get an alert on your app. Everytime your card is used for a large purchase, your app will get alerts to approve those big purchases.
P.S. Did you know home improvement projects may be considered tax deductible! Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
How It Works
Terms of Service
© 2022 Aven
1. APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is the cost of credit as a yearly rate and does not include costs other than interest. It is a variable rate based on the Prime Rate plus a margin that doesn't change. The Prime Rate is the highest prime rate published in The Wall Street Journal "Money Rates" table (the "Index"). The Index as of August 3, 2021 is 3.25%. Your initial APR is based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. The maximum APR will not exceed 18% during the life of your account. You may avoid interest charges by paying the balance in full within 21 days after the close of the billing cycle (Grace Period). Cash Out (draw to bank account) fee and Balance Transfer fee is 2% of amount transferred.
AutoPay Discount of 0.25% is offered to new cardholders only. You are not required to sign-up for Autopay. To keep the discounted rate, you must enroll in AutoPay by the end of your first billing cycle, or APR will increase by 0.25%. Unenrolling from AutoPay will increase your APR. Aven reserves the right to terminate the AutoPay Discount program for unenrolled cardholders at anytime and without notice.
Cashback applies to valid purchases (net of refunds or returns) made using the Aven card, and does not apply to non-card transactions, including balance transfers, cash-outs or reward redemptions. Cashback is accumulated as points and redeemable as statement credit. Refer to Rewards Terms & Conditions.
2. Our APR is 3.49-10.99%. The average for other cards in the US for people with good credit is over 19% APR. (Source: "What is the average credit card rate?") wallethub.com on 7.13.21, showing the average rate for credit cards in the US for people with good credit is 19.49% APR.
3. These comparison charts use the midpoint of each card's APR range. Sources: Capital One Platimum, Chase Freedom, Bank of America Cash Rewards Card
4. Source: "Home Equity Loan Rates" https://www.bankrate.com/home-equity/home-equity-loan-rates/. Source: "How Long Do I Need to Wait for a Home Equity Line?" https://homeguides.sfgate.com/long-need-wait-home-equity-line-88547.html. Source: “Average Credit Card Limit” https://turbo.intuit.com/blog/credit-cards/average-limit-4991/ . Source: “What’s a Good Personal Loan Interest Rate?” https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/whats-a-good-interest-rate-for-a-personal-loan/. Source: “Personal Loan Statistics” https://www.lendingtree.com/personal/personal-loans-statistics/. Source: “2019 Credit Fee Study: What is Normal?” https://creditcards.usnews.com/articles/fee-survey. Source: “What to know about personal loan origination fees” https://www.creditkarma.com/personal-loans/i/personal-loan-origination-fees.
5. Based on transferring $45,735 from a 14% APR personal loan (estimated APR from monthly payments on bureau data) to a 5.74% APR Aven Card. Assumes outstanding balances remains the same throughout the year.
Subject to credit approval. Certain terms and conditions may apply. Terms may vary by applicant and are subject to change. Not available for properties located in Special Flood Hazard Areas. Availability limited to certain states. See aven.com/licenses for more details. Not available for multi-unit homes.
Note for customers in AK, AL, IA, KS, LA, ND, NE, NH, OK, OR, SD, WY: We currently only offer lines up to $100,000. Check back soon for higher line sizes.
Aven cards are arranged by Aven Financial, Inc., dba "Aven" or "AvenCard" (in Arkansas and Idaho). NMLS #2042345. See aven.com/licenses for state specific details. Aven reserves the right to modify or discontinue its products or offerings at any time without notice.
The Aven Card is issued by Coastal Community Bank, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Aven accounts are made by Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS #462289 (NMLS Consumer Access Page) For additional information or complaints to Coastal Community Bank, visit www.federalreserveconsumerhelp.gov.
330 Primrose Road Suite 412, Burlingame, CA 94010
1 (888) 966-4655 email@example.com