Low Variable APRs1
Have an invite code?
This will NOT affect your credit score.
By providing your number, you consent to receive text messages. Data rates may apply.
As featured on
Home Equity Rates Get the low rates of a homeowner with equity, including the ability to Cash Out. Plus, it’s done really, really fast, all online.
Credit Card Simplicity & Rewards Get the power of a Visa credit card, a simple app, and cashback rewards. Plus, the ease of paying it back like a credit card.
Can’t believe everything, from start to finish, took place in couple hours. In my case, it probably took more time because of a technical glitch on my side. Initially I liked Aven’s idea but was skeptical, but later I fell In love with it after I saw their process and approach in delivering what they promise. To me getting a HELOC approval in couple hours is like recent space trips taken by Branson and Bezos... that are quick, accurate, and fascinating. The astonishing part is the virtual notary. When everything is online in this digital age, why not notary? Thanks to technology and Aven. HELOC approval is no longer a painful process.
This new product is amazing! I tried to get HELOC on my properties through a bank and through credit union but I was not able to. Just when I gave up, this Aven offer came in the mail. I worked with Jag. Spoke with him a few times before I actually applied. He was super helpful and responsive, as I had a few glitches. I applied in the evening and was approved and ready to sign with an online notary the next morning. Really happy with the process. HELOC is slightly better option, but depending on the goal this product can work just great. Thank you!
I was skeptical about this product after going to banking institutions. Aven is the real deal,they are honest and they answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. The process took less than 1 day. Jag and Camille went over and beyond. No hidden agendas and no fine print . Def recommend Aven
Answer a few simple questions to quickly confirm your identity and home. Does not affect your credit score.
A flexible yet simple process to instantly verify your bank account, pay stubs, or bank statements. You pick which works for you.
Simply and easily connect with our notary to sign your documents digitally.
Estimate assumes no additional transactions are made and the suggested “monthly” payment is paid every month for 3 years. Paying only the min payment of 1% principal & interest increases the “Total” amount paid and will not pay off the balance in 3 years. See Min Payment Example for repayment using min payment.
Broken pipe? Bathroom upgrade? Use our fast and simple access to your home equity to start that home improvement project you have wanted to do. Big or small.
Did you know home improvement projects may be considered tax deductible! Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
An Aven customer gained $165 in cashback at Home Depot with a $11,000 purchase.
Recently a family is saving $3,777 a year on their credit card bill by balance transferring to Aven.6
A recent Aven traveler spent $2,000 on a wonderful AirBnB vacation.
An Aven customer received $176 in cashback recently from an $11,700 purchase.
Aven has no partnership or business engagement with these merchants. Merchant names and logos are provided to illustrate where existing customers are using their Aven Card.
US-based Customer Service
Visa Zero Liability
Fraudulent Purchase Protection
Simple Web & Mobile Apps
1.5% Unlimited Cashback
Why not get a home equity line of credit instead?
If I miss a payment, does this impact my home?
What are the criteria to qualify for this credit card?
Is this a HELOC or a Credit Card?
Terms of Service
© 2021 Aven
1. APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is the cost of credit as a yearly rate and does not include costs other than interest. It is a variable rate based on the Prime Rate plus a margin that doesn't change. The Prime Rate is the highest prime rate published in The Wall Street Journal "Money Rates" table (the "Index"). The Index as of August 3, 2021 is 3.25%. Your initial APR is based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. The maximum APR will not exceed 18% during the life of your account. Cash Out (draw to bank account) fee and Balance Transfer fee is 2% of amount transferred.
AutoPay Discount of 0.25% is offered to new cardholders only. You are not required to sign-up for Autopay. To keep the discounted rate, you must enroll in AutoPay by the end of your first billing cycle, or APR will increase by 0.25%. Unenrolling from AutoPay will increase your APR. Aven reserves the right to terminate the AutoPay Discount program for unenrolled cardholders at anytime and without notice.
Cashback applies to valid purchases (net of refunds or returns) made using the Aven card, and does not apply to non-card transactions, including balance transfers, cash-outs or reward redemptions. Cashback is accumulated as points and redeemable as statement credit. Refer to Rewards Terms & Conditions.
2. Our APR is 3.49-10.99%. The average for other cards in the US for people with good credit is over 19% APR. (Source: "What is the average credit card rate?") wallethub.com on 7.13.21, showing the average rate for credit cards in the US for people with good credit is 19.49% APR.
3. These comparison charts use the midpoint of each card's APR range. Sources: Capital One Platimum, Chase Freedom, Bank of America Cash Rewards Card
4. Source: "Home Equity Loan Rates" https://www.bankrate.com/home-equity/home-equity-loan-rates/. Source: "How Long Do I Need to Wait for a Home Equity Line?" https://homeguides.sfgate.com/long-need-wait-home-equity-line-88547.html. Source: “Average Credit Card Limit” https://turbo.intuit.com/blog/credit-cards/average-limit-4991/ . Source: “What’s a Good Personal Loan Interest Rate?” https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/whats-a-good-interest-rate-for-a-personal-loan/. Source: “Personal Loan Statistics” https://www.lendingtree.com/personal/personal-loans-statistics/. Source: “2019 Credit Fee Study: What is Normal?” https://creditcards.usnews.com/articles/fee-survey. Source: “What to know about personal loan origination fees” https://www.creditkarma.com/personal-loans/i/personal-loan-origination-fees.
5. Based on transferring $45,735 from a 14% APR personal loan (estimated APR from monthly payments on bureau data) to a 5.74% APR Aven Card. Assumes outstanding balances remains the same throughout the year.
Subject to credit approval. Certain terms and conditions may apply. Terms may vary by applicant and are subject to change. Not available for properties located in Special Flood Hazard Areas. Only available to US residents whose primary residence is in California. No 3rd lien positions. Not available for multi-unit homes.
Aven is a service mark and registered DBA of Aven Financial, Inc. Aven reserves the right to modify or discontinue its products or offerings at any time without notice.
The Aven Card is issued by Coastal Community Bank, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Aven accounts are made by Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS #462289 (NMLS Consumer Access Page)
Aven cards are arranged by Aven Financial, Inc., a real estate broker licensed by the California Department of Real Estate. License #02128983, NMLS #2042345. Responsible broker Anthony Smernes, Jr., license #00477863.
330 Primrose Road Suite 412, Burlingame, CA 94010
1 (888) 966-4655 firstname.lastname@example.org